In times of need, let’s be there for each other through prayer and by delivering nourishing meals – what a loving way to bless others!
Reach out to those at The Door going through demanding times – illness, hospital stays, recovery from surgery, welcoming a new baby, loss, grief. Challenges can create chaos for the whole family.
Contact our coordinator if you:
- Want to join our Meals Ministry Team* and be regularly notified
- Have extra food to share on a one-time basis
- Know of someone currently in need of meals support (some people find it hard to ask…)
- Know in advance there’s a need coming up
*Meals Ministry Team: more members = a lighter load!
- Participation based on your availability – no pressure!
- When schedules allow, volunteer a home-cooked meal or take-out
- Sign-up is simple with a user-friendly website
- Make it easy – double recipes now and then, pop portions in the freezer and they’re ready when a need arises
Contact: Amy, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Text or call: 541-419-5225